Datenschutz-Hinweis: Die Mailadressen werden von uns weder gespeichert noch an Dritte weitergegeben. Sie werden ausschließlich zu Übertragungszwecken verwendet.
English Information and Contact
The Hoppenstedt Group
Hoppenstedt is the leading publisher of B2B trade magazines and company, product and financial information for businesses in Germany. With more than 20,000 customers, the group is among the leading suppliers of business information. Hoppenstedt belongs to the swedish Bisnode group, Europe's leading provider of business information. Bisnode forms a pan-european network of 90 companies in 17 European countries with more than 3,000 employees and a total group revenue of about 4.7 billion Swedish Krona (SEK). More information about Bisnode can be found at http://www.bisnode.com
Hoppenstedt - Information for businesses
In today's rapidly changing world sustainability and continuity are crucial for successful customer relations and satisfaction. Hoppenstedt stands for high quality information, we offer our customers a reliable groundwork for their operational as well as strategic decision-making. Access to in depth information is pivotal to beginning a successful business. If you are looking for comprehensive and detailed information on the German economy then Hoppenstedt is the best choice for you.
In the area of company and financial information, Hoppenstedt delivers detailed information, addresses and business data for the 300,000 largest companies in Germany, including one million tier-one and tier-two decision makers. In addition, we have built the largest German database for balance sheets and annual reports, with about 1.5 million datasets from more than 750,000 German enterprises. Hoppenstedt also closely monitors the national and international relationships of 1,200 large corporations with financial linkages to more than 300,000 companies worldwide.
From this huge universe of data, Hoppenstedt has created a number of tailor made products for various markets and purposes. This includes the Hoppenstedt company database with or without address export for marketing and sales professionals, the Hoppenstedt manager database for professionals from the field of HR and executive search, or the Hoppenstedt balance sheet database. An unrivalled product on the market is the Hoppenstedt group structure database that covers more than 300,000 company linkages worldwide.
Hoppenstedt also stands for reliable and detailed credit and risk information services. Our services Hoppenstedt CreditCheck and Hoppenstedt360 deliver financial information, background information and risk assessment on more than 4.5 million active German companies.
Always up to date, always accurate
Our goal is to deliver the most accurate and most up to date business information. To accomplish this, more than 100 editors update our databases on a daily basis, incorporating information from all available sources. Beside data that is publicly available via governmental registers, news articles or press releases, our most important sources are the companies themselfs. Our editors get in direct contact with each company in our database at least once a year for a general update of all relevant data, from the address up to financial figures.
B2B trade magazines for a professional audience
For more than 40 years, Hoppenstedt is also a leading publisher for specialised B2B trade magazines. These magazines are targeted at a professional audience and are an ideal platform for companies that wish to enter the challenging german market.
- SCOPE is the leading German magazine for the manufacturing industry. Published monthly, it reaches more than 80,000 recipients.
- Kunststoff-Magazin is focused on the plastics industry. With a circulation number of more than 18,000 copies, it has the highest circuation number of alle European trade magazines in this sector.
- handling covers the fields of automation, handling technology and intra-logistics. It is published in a quantity of 28,000 copies eight times a year.
- LABO reports monthly on the laboratory equipment and life sciences industry, with a circulation number of more than 30,000.
- MTA-Dialog is the leading trade journal for assistant medical technicians, laboratory physicians, radiologists, clinical chemists and teachers. It is issued monthly with a circulation of about 25,000.
- Engine helps engineers to improve their skills in the english language with feature stories from technical fields.
- CAD-CAM Report focuses on the latest developments in all areas of CAx/PLM technologies.
- eDM-Report informs on the latest achievements in the market for electronic data management and product data management as well als product lifecycle management.
Your contact at Hoppenstedt
Whatever you need to expand your business activities in the German market, Hoppenstedt provides you with reliable company information and business data and has ideal media platforms to showcase your services and product offerings. Our sales team is waiting to help you. Just use the contact form to provide us with your telephone number and some details on your inquiry, and we call you straight back.